The demand for software developers has grown fast over the past few years. The increasing market size of companies looking to outsource developers contributed significantly to this development. Software development companies emerged in different countries trying to meet the global demand of developers. IT software outsourcing company india were listed among the in-demand employees. Noticeably, a growing backlash is heating the internet. Why so?
The Cons of Outsourcing Developers Based in India
Around the globe, India emerged to have a large number of software developers who are either in outsourcing companies or independently accepting clients. However, several disadvantages became an issue recently which if not corrected might affect their overall reputation among software developers. Their presence is well-established among freelancing platforms across the internet. In reviewing these platforms, we found several cons if you outsource software development india.
- Unmet deadlines. India-based IT programmers won’t say no to whatever you ask them. This has been their culture. Say they are working on a software development project and a new contract arrived, they tend to work simultaneously. Because of this tendency, the set deadline on the first project they are developing on might be moved. In dealing with India-based software developers, clients set deadlines ahead of time to assure themselves of having the outsourced project finish.
- Copy-and-paste culture. Programming codes are what makes computer software and sites. The use of these codes varies for each software developer and can be unique in every project. However, perhaps due to the volume of projects software engineer company in india receive, they lean towards copying the same codes from one project to another while doing minimal changes from the original programming codes. The effect of this copy-and-paste culture is the similarity of several projects they give to their clients.
The demand for software developers has grown fast over the past few years. The increasing market size of companies looking to outsource developers contributed significantly to this development.
Barriers of Outsourcing Developers Based in India
- Communication barrier. Globally, clients and talents use English to give and receive projects. The English medium serves as the bridge among freelancers to an outsourcing company. India-based software programmers, though, can use the language at a conversational level, they cannot utilize it well as regards command and fully grasping instructions. While some of them are improving in using the language, they need to progress more in connection to this aspect.
- Quality of projects. As mentioned in the preceding texts, the poor handling of software development projects, communication barrier, not meeting set deadlines, and the copy-and-paste culture contributed fair enough to the quality of projects India-based IT developers produce. If you are looking for the best software development company in india, perhaps you need to look somewhere else.
Experiences That Discourage Outsourcing From India
As discussed in this article, outsourcing developers based in India is only striking at the initial glance. Take for example the experience of a client named Joanna. She outsourced developers based in India only to end up receiving delayed output due to the volume of projects received by the outsourced software developers. “I received the software but was not able to present it well to the board since there are many glitches that need to be revamped. Returning the project further delayed my presentation,” Joanna said.
Brent, on the other hand, claimed that upon browsing the internet, he saw websites that look exactly like his. Like Joanna, Brent software outsourcing india.
He ended up removing his website and outsourced software developers based in the Philippines. He then concluded that outsourcing developers based in the Philippines is the best decision he has made.
Outsource Developers from the Philippines
Of course, not all software developers based in India deliver poor services to their clients. StarTechUp will cover for you. Philippine-based software developers specifically StarTechUp have been dealing with hundreds of satisfied clients globally. Clients that are based in the European region, in North America, Singapore and Australia for the Asian continent are all satisfied with StarTechUp software development products.
What makes StarTechUp better than software developers based in India is the European management that makes sure all programming projects pass quality checks. All programming codes are unique in each project. One thing more, the company focuses not on the volumes of projects received, but, primarily on the quality output produced by seasoned and skilled software developers.
Clients that are based in the European region, in North America, Singapore and Australia for the Asian continent are all satisfied with StarTechUp software development products.
What Makes Philippine-based Better Than India-based ITs
- Beating the deadline ahead of time. While promoting excellent software and computer programs, Startechup software developers follow deadlines according to prioritization. Excellent collaboration among Filipino software developers is the key to making exceptional end products.
- No communication barriers. Unlike India-based IT counterparts, Startechup is fully equipped with English fluent software developers. Having developers that understand the international language like native speakers is a plus on your part as a client. Rest assured, instructions given to Filipino developers are well understood and followed accordingly. Since there is no communication barrier, lesser supervision is needed.
- No copy-and-paste culture. Philippine-based IT professionals respect the codes of every project received. Instead of copying and pasting codes, they depend primarily on the detailed programming requests by the clients. You can be assured that the software you receive and pay for is all yours and not duplicated.
If in the past you have encountered bad experiences with software developers, StarTechUp is here to help. The company is based in Cebu City – a prominent place in the Philippines. It consists of amazing and talented Filipinos which will make sure that you get a great experience. The company is governed by European management that is ready to assist and will go the extra mile to meet your expectations. Indeed, Philippine-based IT professionals are way better than outsource software development india. If you are expecting no hassle, no project delay, quality software programs, and exceptional software developers, you can look beyond India. You will surely not regret choosing Filipinos aside from the truth that they are trying to work hard to impress their clients highly.