We are looking for an experienced System Architect to assess a client’s existing architecture and come up with a design for scaling their platform and implementing best practices. You will work with a team of software developers, a product manager and clients, to define software requirements and take the lead on operational and technical projects.
As a Senior Architect / System Administrator, you will guide the development team to successful implementation of the architecture design according to the business requirements. You will establish guidelines and standards to help your team in deploying their work through the cloud environment. We believe in collaboration, so you will team up with the Product Manager to see the realization of the product?s vision.
You should be able to work independently with little supervision. You should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills. If you also have hands-on experience in software development and agile methodologies, we?d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to design and implement efficient, scalable and robust system architecture design that is aligned with clients? needs and business goals.
- Conducting system design activities and reviews of detailed application module specifications, classes, objects, methods, and other software components.
- Ensuring that architectural solutions met technical, functional and business requirements.
- Reviewing existing system architecture and recommending improvements and participating in engineering reviews to determine any ambiguities.
- Manages the creation of architectural framework design and development of the enterprise’s overall systems, network and security.
- Establish the appropriate latest industry trend and technologies.
- Assess the current system and infrastructure design to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions.
- Define the aspects of development, workflow to coding standards and manage development progress to ensure consistency.
- Coordinate and guide the software developers and operations engineers in building the best system solution
- Design and build full-stack solutions to meet the requirements of the business or its products.
- Document system architecture improvements and prepare specifications to guide the development teams.
- Research and assess current and emerging technologies and make recommendations on how they can improve business processes.
- Resolve technical problems as they arise
- Work with other teams on integration of software and processes
- Proven experience developing strategic system architecture plans
- Extensive experience in system and network creation and development
- At least 2 years of experience in third party service integrations like Stripe, Sendgrid, Twilio, MYOB, Chargify, etc.
- Strong knowledge of API development and modern API technologies
- Extensive, solid hands-on experience with AWS Cloud services
- Experience in agile methodology
- Solid understanding of information processing fundamentals and best practices
- Solid understanding of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) and ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) and Quality Assurance Principles.
- Proven experience identifying, analyzing and resolving system problems
- Be knowledgeable about the following:
- Computer servers? Be familiar with DNS, file servers, mail servers
- Load balancers? Be familiar with both load balancers and network server load balancers
Must and/or Nice to have
- Certification in AWS Cloud (Cloud Practitioner, Solutions Architect, etc.) is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, self-motivated and proactive approach
- Must be able to work independently as well as within a team
- Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, or equivalent
- Great compensation based on expertise
- Work wherever you want
- Comfortable Hybrid-office for meeting face to face and organizing team events
- Standard 5 days of work – Monday to Friday
- Flexible working schedule
- Flat management style with good top management
- Gain experience on latest technologies
- HMO on day 1 with one dependent
- Awesome learning opportunities working with European managers and international clients.