– Angular is supported by Google, which makes for a dependable, trustworthy program that is most likely to keep up with Google’s occasional updates and announcements.
– Clean documentation together with a large community that is very good in using Angular
– Dependency injection capabilities of the Angular framework can be a huge advantage.
– Usability, flexibility, and maintainability makes it unique and provides chances to create excellent and successful applications.
– Uses typescript and uses Model-View-Controller architecture
– Can be quite difficult to learn or Steep learning curve.
– RxJS in Angular takes quite a bit of time to grasp and master.
– Limited SEO options and poor accessibility for search engine crawlers.
– Heavy weighted framework