– Virtual DOM in React makes the user experience better and developer’s work faster.
– Permission to reuse React components significantly saves time.
– One-direction data flow in ReactJS provides a stable code.
– An open-source Facebook library that is constantly developing and open to the community
– Redux – convenient state container
– React Hooks – an improved state management
– Wide React and Redux toolset
– The pace of development because the environment constantly changes.
– Poor documentation because of constant releases of new tools and new libraries like Redux and Reflux.
– SEO hassle