We are seeking a talented and experienced DevOps Engineer to join our software development team. As a DevOps Engineer, you will play a critical role in managing our software development and deployment processes, ensuring our software is reliable, scalable, and secure.
- Design, implement, and manage our software development and deployment processes.
- Collaborate with developers to ensure smooth software delivery and deployment.
- Maintain and optimize our infrastructure and software systems.
- Implement and monitor security protocols to ensure data safety and privacy.
- Automate and streamline software development and deployment processes.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to software deployment and delivery.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest tools and technologies in DevOps.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in DevOps or a related field.
- Hands-on experience with DevOps tools and technologies such as Jenkins, Git, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Azure, etc.
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python, Ruby, Bash, or Perl.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to details
MUST AND/OR NICE TO HAVE:
- Certification in AWS Cloud or GCP is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, self-motivated and proactive approach
- Must be able to work independently as well as within a team
- Great compensation based on expertise
- Work wherever you want
- Comfortable Hybrid-office for meeting face to face and organizing team events
- Standard 5 days of work – Monday to Friday
- Flexible working schedule
- Flat management style with good top management
- Gain experience on latest technologies
- HMO coverage upon regularization, with one dependent
- Awesome learning opportunities working with European managers and international clients.