Startechup is looking for an experienced NodeJS Developer to design and implement functional software solutions and work with a team of software developers, the upper management, and clients to define software requirements and take the lead on operational and technical projects.
As a NodeJS developer, you should be able to work independently, with little supervision, and must have excellent organization and problem-solving skills.
Ultimately, the goal is to develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
- Develop well-structured, scalable, and fault-tolerant Web APIs that are both well-documented and robust.
- Collaborate with engineers, testers, designers, and product owners to create top-notch products.
- Proactively detect and talk about any potential problems in the system at any one moment.
- Make suggestions for how to improve the current code base.
- At least 4 years of software development experience, with at least 2 years of recent experience using Node.js
- Understands the basics of the web, such as the HTTP protocol, TSL/SSL, basic security best practices, performance, and optimization.
- Being comfortable using databases like MongoDB, Postgres, MySQL, Redis
- Experience in Nest.js, AWS, Git workflows, CI/CD pipelines, and automated tests is a plus as well
Must and/or Nice to have
- Ability to work with a remote team while maintaining constant contact
- Participate in the whole SAAS product development process.
- Define and communicate technical details for the frontend team
- Be willing to mentor and guide other team members
- Perform research to keep up with new technologies, trends, and best practices
- Experience working in Agile development environment
- BSc/BA in Computer Science or a related degree
- Good English communication skills
Our team members are extremely important to us. Here are the perks you will enjoy joining our team:
- Great compensation based on expertise
- Work wherever you want
- Comfortable Hybrid-office for meeting face to face and organizing team events
- Standard 5 days of work – Monday to Friday
- Flexible working schedule
- Flat management style with good top management
- Gain experience on latest technologies
- HMO on day 1 with one dependent
- Awesome learning opportunities working with European managers and international clients.
- Work from Home
- 35k Signing bonus