We are looking for an experienced full stack developer to design and implement functional software solutions. You will work with a team of software developers, upper management and clients, to define software requirements and take the lead on operational and technical projects.
As a Senior Full Stack Developer, you will lead the development team to successful implementation and delivery of the project according to the business requirements. You will establish guidelines and standards to help your team produce better codes. We believe in collaboration, so you will team up with the Development Manager to decide on the project architecture, design, and implementation.
You should be able to work independently with little supervision. You should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills. If you also have hands-on experience in software development and agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Ensure software is up-to-date with the latest technologies
- At least 4 years of experience as a programmer
- Excellent PHP programming skills, preferably on Laravel Framework
- Good programming skills in front-end frameworks (e.g AngularJS, VueJS, NuxtJS)
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB)
- Ability to write secured services and APIs
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
Must and/or Nice to have
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work with the remote team with constant communication
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- BSc/BA in Computer Science or a related degree
Our team members are extremely important for us. Here are the perks you will enjoy joining our team:
- Great compensation based on expertise
- Work wherever you want
- Comfortable Hybrid-office for meeting face to face and organize team events
- Standard 5 days Monday to Friday
- Flexible working schedule
- Flat management style with good top management
- Gain experience on latest technologies
- HMO on day 1 with one dependent
- Awesome learning opportunities working with European managers and international clients.