Startechup is looking for an experienced Content Writer to create content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and company websites.
As a Content Writer, you should be able to work independently, with little supervision, and must have excellent organization, writing, grammatical and problem-solving skills.
Ultimately, the goal is to develop high-quality digitally written content that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Working knowledge of content management systems (CMS).
- Proficient working with Google Docs
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
Must and/or Nice to have
- Knowledge of the following tools
- SEO metrics tools: aHrefs, SEM rush, Moz
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Ability to work with the remote team with constant communication
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills.
Our team members are extremely important to us. Here are the perks you will enjoy joining our team:
- Great compensation based on expertise
- Work wherever you want
- Comfortable Hybrid-office for meeting face to face and organizing team events
- Standard 5 days of work – Monday to Friday
- Flexible working schedule
- Flat management style with good top management
- Gain experience on latest technologies
- HMO upon regularization, with one dependent
- Awesome learning opportunities working with European managers and international clients.