Startechup is looking for an experienced iOS Developer dedicated to develop and maintain iOS Mobile Applications.
As a Mobile Application developer, you’ll have to be able to work on your own, with little supervision, and need strong management and problem-solving abilities.
Ultimately, the goal is to develop high-quality mobile applications aligned with requirements from the client’s product team.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Experience manipulating RESTful APIs (internal or from 3rd parties)
- Experience with memory leak and performance optimization is required.
- Work closely with engineers, testers, designers, and product owners to create outstanding products.
- Continuously monitor the code base for potential improvements and discuss these with the team.
- Proficient with Swift programming language and eventually with Objective-C
- Proficient with Xcode developer IDE
- Proficient with Xcode Autolayout, UIKit and SwiftUI
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledgeable in the usage of iOS Native features/components
- Strong understanding of Git
AND SOME NICE TO HAVE SKILLS TOO
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Ability to work with the remote team with constant communication
- BSc/BA in Computer Science or a related degree
Our team members are extremely important to us. Here are the perks you will enjoy joining our team:
- Great compensation based on expertise
- Work wherever you want
- Comfortable Hybrid-office for meeting face to face and organizing team events
- Standard 5 days of work – Monday to Friday
- Flexible working schedule
- Flat management style with good top management
- Gain experience on latest technologies
- Awesome learning opportunities working with European managers and international clients.
- Work from Home
- 35k Signing bonus