If you plan to outsource developers for your business, you will certainly choose to work with the most excellent workforce at the best location. Out of many countries, the Philippines and India are the most preferred software outsourcing destination today. For what reason?
IT services are highly essential for the complete development and maintenance of custom software such as applications. Both countries provide outstanding IT and outsourcing solutions that bring multiple benefits to foreign companies such as low labor costs. Undoubtedly, they are both popular for the best off-shore and outsourcing destinations. But when speaking of which is better, the Philippines outdoes India for many reasons.
Why are the Philippines and India Popular in Outsourcing?
Today, many business companies opt to associate with digital operations such as to outsource software development projects to acquire more opportunities and possibilities for their business. Their online presence can be a driving force to success. While developing software apps can be a wise option as well. Software applications offer many uses such as to promote and market a business or to strengthen the customer relationship. The business owner may opt to outsource mobile app development from software development providers for designing and making the app according to the business operational needs. This opens more job hiring for professionals specialized in IT services.
The Philippines and India produce a vast number of IT talents with continuously growing demand ready for SaaS application development projects. For that reason, these countries are the most preferred outsourcing option globally. The benefits of outsourcing or building offshore teams in these countries are remarkably great. What are these benefits?
Benefits of Outsourcing to Philippines and India
- Low labor cost. A business continuous operation highly depends on proper budget handling. Business owners will favorably opt to hire talents of an impressive performance at a lower salary cost. Generally, India offers lower labor costs compared to the Philippines. But the fact that Filipinos are hardworking and effective in accomplishing their tasks makes greater customer satisfaction.
- Manpower. The Philippines and India are widely known for their large workforce. Both countries produce countless talents needed for IT Business Processing Management operations who completed specific skills for IT services. They provide a wide range of workforce choices for your software development needs. The best software company in India has surely benefited from the country’s large source of manpower specifically prepared for outsource software development projects.
- Advanced Infrastructure. The two countries build impressive infrastructure perfect for software outsourcing business. They provide modern facilities located in their major cities like Cebu (Philippines) and Bangalore (India) where some of the “best software companies in India” are found. India offers wider options of offshore locations since it has more major cities offering software infrastructure suitable for outsourcing operations.
The Philippines and India produce a vast number of IT talents with continuously growing demand ready for outsource software development projects. For that reason, these countries are the most preferred outsourcing option globally.
The Philippines Offers More in Outsourcing Developers
IT services are responsible for business operations to function properly. A business firm that opts to “outsource app development” from software agencies to maintain services of a pre-existing app will more likely lessen business operations than a traditional non-IT-based organization. Outsourcing to third-party software providers for IT solutions will help your business to focus more on its core operations. Hiring a software agency with the best professionals in the IT Industry is a must to achieve your business objective. The Philippines has a large number of highly skilled IT talents with countless benefits.
- Flexible working hours. The time difference between the Philippines to other countries helps their Filipino workers to adapt easily to the required time for work. For example, Manila time is 2 hours ahead of Australia compared to a 5-hour difference with India. This minimal time difference means you and your Filipino staff can work at the same point in time. It will reduce the time used for work orientation and other disruptions of the workflow.
- Excellent English proficiency. More Indians indeed speak English than Filipinos, but, Filipinos are more fluent and well familiar with speaking the language. Is English proficiency certainly be part of your IT team member requirement list? Language barrier issues may result in poor communication and lead to greater business conflicts. Think about these advantages if you plan to put your business in the Philippines, or outsource web development for example.
Philippines Offers More in Outsourcing Developers
- Clearer discussions with your offshore service provider when giving instructions and Other work-related info.
- Maintain cooperation and a good working relationship between your business staff and third-party associates.
- Projects will likely be done on or ahead of time. Poor communication may result in unclear directions that can delay task submission.
- Stronger customer support and other voice-related business areas.
- A stronger and longer-term relationship with outsourcing teams.
- Highly talented workforce. The manpower of Filipinos extends more than just the quantity itself. The Philippine Statistics Authority reports an impressive 91.6% literacy rate as of 2019 favorably greater than India which only has 61.9%. More importantly, Filipinos are globally known for their positive qualities in working such as dedication, flexibility, optimism, and more. In terms of IT services, the Philippines has established a highly competitive and skilled IT workforce. They upgrade to more complex services that meet the growing demand for software outsourcing.
- Tax Incentives. When foreign countries start to “outsource web development”, “outsource mobile app development”, or outsourcing operations in the Philippines, they get financial benefits from tax holidays.
A Country with Greater Business Opportunities
Do you want your business to experience the significant benefits of IT outsourcing? You can start planning now by listing your service requirements to meet your business needs. You can also do thorough research to find out options for your best software outsourcing destination.
The manpower of Filipinos extends more than just the quantity itself. The Philippine Statistics Authority reports an impressive 91.6% literacy rate as of 2019 favorably greater than India which only has 61.9%.
The rise of a new era has now begun where software transforms the world. All sectors will certainly demand greater software development needs as the digital world expands. India has been in the software industry for a long time now. It has established strong ground for IT outsourcing operations. Unlike India, the Philippines is still an emerging country in the digital outsourcing industry. But surprisingly, it advanced rapidly in the IT industry in just a short period, and now, as the world’s leading software outsourcing destination.